SPECIAL OCCASIONS when supplications are Answered
- “During last portion of night” for during this period of time specifically Allah’s mercy is directed toward His servants. (Bukhari, Muslim)
- Lailatul Qadr “Night of decree “(Tirmizi)
- An unspecific time on Friday.(Muslim)
- During times between Imam’s sitting on the pulpit till the completion of prayer. (Hisn Haseen)
- Friday night (Abu Dawood)
- Between Azan “Call to Salat” and Iqamat “Start of Salat”.(Abu Dawood)
- After obligatory salat. (Tirmizi)
- Prayer on the day of Arafah. (Tirmizi)
- While drinking Zamzam(Mustadrak Hakim)
- While breaking fast.
- At time of recitation of the Holy Quran and after completion of the Holy Quran. (Tirmizi)
- When Imam completes recitation of Suratul Fateha by saying “Waladdalleen”. (Bukhari).
* * *